Welcome to our world

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 05, 2006

My 3rd month




Going into my third month, I have slowly gotten bigger .. and bigger. I don't think I look like 3 months.. rather, many think that I am 6 months. Now I am wearing clothes labelled 6 - 12 months. Sorry aunties and uncles who have bought clothes for me recently. Will reserve them for my brothers and sisters next time.

This month, mummy went back to work. Daddy busy with his studies and work too. Me? Trying to slim down a bit. Will be taken care by my grandparents most of the time.

(Daddy.. don't force me to sit yet.. still a long way to go.....)

2 Comments:

  • haha.craziest! .. hahas. never seen a blog as "interesting" as this. hah! hmmx anyways. gerard is cUTe!! hmmm kinda unlike the father? haha. jokings.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

  • Enjoyed a lot! » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home