Welcome to our world

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy Birthday, JieYing!!

Today I got invited to Jie Ying jie jie's 21st birthday! This is my first outdoor trip since my fever last week. When I got there, there's SO many people.. she must be really popular.. is she a movie star?

I just woke up from my power nap so Blur Blur.. but got to know many of daddy's ex-students...

(sorry.. did not take with all.. only the pretty ones.. haha!!)



Pei yi..











Elizabeth.. (sorry for my stunned/ fierce /whatever-you-call it look)









And of course the star of the day:
the birthday girl.. Jie Ying!! Isn't she sweeeeet!!!




























And most importantly.. she gave me her heart... ooooooooooo



Happy Birthday Jieying!


Happy Teachers' day Daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home