Welcome to our world

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Move aside Alonso and Ronaldo ... Here I come!








I have not decided whether to be a F1 champion or a football star. Anyway, I will train for both and see which one I will excel in.
(Err.. no money to buy a car, so I started training with my bike first)

See how serious I take my training.
Done with Biking.. now soccer practice.Aim....
And... Bend it like... Gerard!!
Will be going for Man U trials in a few days time.. let me practice a bit more.

1 Comments:

  • Dear Gerard & Nicole,
    You two are so lucky to have such wonderful parents capturing your growing-up years in such a candid and interesting manner! I'd create such a blog for my future kiddos as well! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home