Welcome to our world

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My first 'overseas' trip

Went for my first 'overseas' trip just before I got sick. It was 27 Aug. So decided to blog it today now that I am better.

Well, it's a trip that does not need passport. You know where?

You've guess it.. Sentosa.. (chey...)



Firstly the sun is so strong.. better take off my top so that I can sun tan a bit. (aiyoh.. forgot to tuck in my tummy).






Thirsty... Let me grab a drink first..






It will also be good spending such a nice day reading a book. Let's see, Quantum Electrodynamics.. whatever that is..













Time to...


.... Learn to stand,















... show some posterior (aka backside.. ) :P,









... mix with mummy's friends,







.. and of course.. look cool!!!












Well all good trips must come to an end. Got a real nice sporty tan. Looking forward to my first REAL overseas trip! daddy mummy, you hear that??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home