Welcome to our world

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I am 1 month old...

Hi, this is Nicole. I'll be sharing this blog site with my "Kor Kor" Gerard, and this is my first entry.. so excited..

On 05-Jan-08, I'm finally one month old!! Pa Pa and Mommy organized a party for me and many of their friends and our relatives came. I got to know many people and they bought pretty presents for me too. However, everyone was too busy to take photos so I do not have much to show you. Here's what I have...
Grandma and me

Auntie Winnie, Auntie Huiqin and me


But I think Gerard Kor Kor enjoy the party most. He was playing with the kids and even with the adults.. Look at him... singing nursery rhymes with the aunties and uncles. I must grow up quickly so that I can start to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home